Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!


Love this holiday and how you are able to cook to fit the occasion. Here's what I made:






For Breakfast, YUMMY waffles......



Drinks for later on......



And a wonderful cake for dessert......



Oh you don't believe me? Alright you win, but I can dream can't I????? Our plan is that my parents are coming down (my younger bros have 'cooler' things to do) and we will watch a movie and then have dinner at my place, we are going to make the 'chicken on a can' again, hopefully it will turn out just as delicious as last time. Hope everyone has a fun day!

1 comment:

Cara said...

I heard you did do a lot for the 4th! I wish I had those things to! ( I did make that cake one year,I think I only had one child then).
Hope you guys had fun.
Oh! I will try to get a picture of Justin on our blog for Jeremy!
Love ya guys!