Sunday, July 29, 2007

Can you read this?

I always find this stuff amusing......

This is weird, but interesting!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

5 comments:

Rochelleht said...

That was really interesting. I read the whole thing rather easily. Who'da thunk?

Jill said...

I had no problem reading that, how bizarre!

I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the party last night, I hope you're feeling better today.

Lucy said...

I've seen this before and it really amazes me because I have no problem with it either. Which does make you wonder about spelling!:)

It would have been nice to meet you the other night. Hopefully next time you'll be feeling better!

MB said...

I love your blog, and the pictures. I hope you guys are doing well. Looking good!

Anonymous said...

I read that rather quickly- pretty cool.