Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ratatouille


So we watched Ratatouille yesterday for our big fourth of July activity with my parents and little bro and friend (that's a girl), like all Disney and Pixar films it was very well done. You wouldn't imagine that a rat and a kitchen would go so well together! The mouse can't talk to the humans so it is interesting how they communicate. Overall good movie, makes you want to break open a cookbook and see what you can do!

4 comments:

fiona said...

I really want to see that! Z says we're going to a movie this weekend...I don't think he got a sitter yet (his turn)...I don't know what we'll see, so many options!
And someone has a girl-"friend"? This is getting more and more interesting... :D

donna said...

I think i will be taking my kids to see it this week. Have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

We took our family to see it on the 4th as well. However, I was in the foyer with my 1 year old so I didn't get to see it. I'll have to rent it when it comes out. My husband really liked it too.

Cara said...

We went to see it on Annalyse's Birthday yesterday. She really injoyed, said it was the best birthday ever! She is easy to please. I liked it 'cause it had to do with cooking!