Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Shoes

Since I have been spending most (okay 98%) of my time at home I don't wear shoes very much, I have totally worn out my old slippers, (hey they are over a year old!!!!) well my wonderful brother got me some new ones! They have memory foam in them so it squishes down every time I put them on, Thanks I needed them so much! But since it's summer my feet get a little hot wearing slippers all day and I like wearing shoes at home so I wanted to get some crocs, but just me personally, I don't like the croc style, but I saw some online and then set my heart on finding them, while my sister was here that was my mission to find these shoes! And I did! (well really my sister did). They are the generic of crocs, AirWalks and they are at payless they are called Mary Jane Ballet, they are wonderful! great for around the house and outside!!! And they go with everything! Thanks to my sister for going to different stores to find them.

3 comments:

donna said...

Love them :)

Cara said...

Your so welcome! They make you look like a ballarina! I think there way cute!

Jordan and Jandee said...

These are definitely way way cuter than regular crocks, I don't like the way regular ones look either, I think they look like cartoon shoes or something.. I'll have to try payless too, thanks for the tip!