
This is from their website: momspit.com
We're betting everyone has had a Mom use spit to clean his or her face or anything else that required polishing in a pinch. After all, a sink sure wasn't in proximity every time someone needed one. –That's the original 'mom spit'. We all thought its inevitable and frequent use was disgusting, and could only smile fondly as history repeated itself when we started using our own spit with our own children or a dirt spot on our patent leather pumps.
Enter MomSpit - inspired by the original. Our MomSpit is made with love in every drop. MomSpit personal care cleansers are premium, user-friendly and infused with fresh and gentle scents. They're pH balanced, biodegradable and contain no human saliva, 'cause that would just be gross.
CREATIVELY CLEAN NO-RINSE CLEANSER
Get clean anywhere and anytime without the need for the kitchen or bathroom sink. MomSpit fits effortlessly into a purse, gym bag, golf bag, hiking pack, picnic basket, briefcase or glove compartment. It sits beautifully on a desk at school or the office and travels well to the theatre, the stadium, the cottage and, dare we say, the dreaded but essential visit to the port-a-potty. Easy to use and easier to install than plumbing, it's about immediate gratification with style in the elimination of dirt, wherever you are and whenever you need it most.
PICK YOUR PASSION
Designed for when you're on the move and in your groove, MomSpit is available in convenient and portable 2oz and 7oz moussing bottles in three unisex scents. You choose what's right for you.
MomSpit Fig & Green Tea:
The spirit of fresh and fluffy white towels.
MomSpit Lemon & White Tea:
A shower of sunshine as you face the sky.
MomSpit Unscented:
When your present reality is total fulfillment.
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
Whether you're urban, suburban or good old country, a soccer mom, golf dude, fashion diva or business suit,MomSpit was designed with versatility in mind. Its for you, when you're on the move and in your groove.

5 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog too. I will admit, I am a lurker in the blog world and I just happened upon the swap and I signed-up for it. So I say just start checking around on other's blogs. It was fun and got to meet new people through blogging!
That's funny! Such a catchy name -- I think I would be a bit too grossed out to use it much, even though logically I know it's not real...hmmm...technically I have my own magic mom spit now...
Here is a blog I came across that is hosting a swap called "Message in a Bottle". You can still sign-up if you would like till the 16th. Sounds like alot of fun, so join!!!
Her site is www.littlebirddesigndigitals.blogspot.com
Did anybody else think it said Moms Pit when they first read it?! Not exactly the same thing...
I couldn't pay money for something I can supply on my own for free! :)
...the things they come up with...
It's actually an amazing product! (Nothing related to "the original!") Kind of the substitute for hand sanitizer... which I pulled out several times a day before all the recent hospital scares. Anyway, I'm amazed that a company (moms of course) finally made a product that can cleanse without water. On-the-go miracle, really..
Post a Comment