Saturday, July 14, 2007

Recipe for Ratatouille





I found a recipe for this dish from Smitten Kitchen, I think it would be fun to make if I was up to it, I guess the movie is making it quite popular now. Check it out: http://smittenkitchen.com/2007/07/rat-a-too-ee-for-you-ee (wish I knew how to do links)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks so yummy. Thanks. I went to see the movie yesterday and it was really cute. I think my roommate was disturbed by the idea of rats in the kitchen though. ;).

Carolyn said...

Just so you are not confused,the comment above was actually posted by me. I didn't realize that my sister was logged in because I have a separate user account that she usually uses when she is on my computer.

fiona said...

hmmm...looks good...I'm not the hugest squash fan, but I've been known to appreciate it in certain forms :) that is squash, right? I guess I should look at the recipe! And to link, you highlight the address or word you want the link to be on, then click the little chain-link icon next to the font color icon and type in the address!...Hopefully that made sense... ;D

donna said...

Yummy, thanks for the web-site. I am always looking for good recipes. I really need to be a better cook.

Oh the momspit. So funny :) Have great summer day :)

Cara said...

It does look good and I would love to serve it to my family but no one would touch it with a ten foot pole! So much for veggies in this household! I try! but nothing yet. Maybe in ten years they will have a love for veggies as ther mom does! Till then its the same old same old.

JnR said...

Thanks Fiona but I don't have the chain link icon you are talking about I know what you are talking about because I've seen it before on another blog but I don't have the option here, how do I get it? and I don't have option for colors either, all I have is the abc with a check and then a picture icon to add a picture.