Saturday, February 23, 2008

So grateful for....

My internet! I was without it for two days!!!!!! Which also means I was without a home phone! What did I do before internet days? Oh yeah, I was young enough to play and read and not have a care in the world! At least I still had my cable! You never realize how much you use the internet (or your phone) until it is taken away!

I actually made dinner last night and wanted to look up a recipe real quick, but NO internet!!!! I actually had to look in a cookbook!!! And I couldn't make the phone calls I wanted to because lets face it I live in a basement and the cell phone service isn't the greatest down here!

So glad to have you back internet and glad I have blogs to catch up on this saturday morning because I will never never never understand why there is nothing good on tv on a saturday!!!!!!!

2 comments:

fiona said...

I so know what you mean! It's crazy how reliant we are on the internet, huh? Just makes life easier in so many ways. ('Course, it can suck away time, too, as I've discovered too often...sometimes a forced break can be good, haha!) Glad you're back with us :)

Hannah Jones said...

Welcome back! :)