We have early morning church (okay only 9am) and when we left there was at least 6 inches, at least we only live maybe a mile from the church (and it's downhill) so we made it to church with only minor slipping. While we were in church for only two hours it snowed another 4 inches or so, they canceled Sacrament meeting and told everyone to go home, that is easier said than done! we tried one way and couldn't make it up the hill so we went the other way and barely made it home (I was thinking maybe I should catch a ride from our neighbor who has an SUV!) although we couldn't make it up our driveway! I feel bad for the people that live at the top of the cul-de-sac because they have a car and I know it won't make it!!!!!!!!!
Jeremy of course loves the snow, loves shoveling the snow, he was out helping to keep the sidewalks around the church clear (it was very hard though, just a lot of snow!). These pictures were taken in the afternoon after it stopped snowing and warmed up a little, that's why the sidewalk looks so good.

1 comment:
Glad you made it home safely, that whole mile!! Careful with it so deep, you might lose Texas or Chugs -- maybe you should tie a little flag on them to help you keep track...like a remote control car antennae, heehee :)
Post a Comment