Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jumping Video....

I finally got a video of Texas (and some Chugs) jumping through the hoop.... Thanks for the Christmas gift Uncle RJ!

These kids came over with their Dad (our home teacher) to help him clean our house a little, I can't do a lot of cleaning so they did the bathroom/vacuum/mop, of course the kids played with the dogs most of the time, don't we have a nice Home Teacher?

2 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

That is so cute! They're smart doggies! I'm glad you got video of them! :)

fiona said...

Ha, that's cute! I love how into it Texas is, but Chugs does that cute little doggy whine and it seems like she's going through the hoop just cause she knows it'll make y'all happy. Sweet puppy :) That made me laugh, "cleaning like a man." So true, unless the man is Adrian Monk!