Saturday, September 1, 2007

Our Friday

So I feel like I am getting a little better with the blog, having more of a bloggin mind!!! I took the camera with us Friday so I could document what we did.

Went to the Dr. nothing fun to talk about there!!!

If you have a good book to read or a craft to do (as shown here my cross-stitching) then the dr. office and the traveling aren't quite as bad.

Afterwards we had to stop by R.E.I Jeremy's favorite store

One of the employee's had on these 'shoes' they are cool but kinda weird too.

I thought this was a cute bag, love the flower.

We ate some dinner at Texas Roadhouse since it was dinner time and we had lots of holiday weekend traffic to drive home in. This is a picture of the yummy hot rolls you get with cinnamon butter. I was going to take a picture of the menu but decided not to and instead take a picture of the outside (like I did REI) but of course forgot!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Love the bag, I think I can make one. The shoes are way weird! And the rolls look so yummy! I want to make some now that I saw them, I need to find a recipe for cinn. butter, unless it is just butter and cinn. then I'm good! Thanks for taking us along on your trip!

Carolyn said...

I agree with Cara. What a fun trip.
It sounds like you had a really fun time.

Carolyn said...

Oh-I meant to also tell you that you are wonderful at the blogging thing.

fiona said...

I really like that bag, too! Man, Zachariah and Jeremy would get along soooo well...Z could spend hours in REI, and he's so not a shopper! It's a shame we never had a chance to all live close together...So, the REI guy was really wearing those shoes?! Funky!

Emilee said...

That was a great idea to take us along. Glad you had a good day. Hope all went well at the doctors.