That is hilarious! I love the poor dog dressed like a car, cracks me up! Once we tried dressing up our orange cat, Mango. We painted a section of paper towel tube green and stuck it on his head with some elastic banding...he was a pumpkin...haha...he wasn't too pleased, but it was funny :D I think Texas and Chugs would like to dress up and go trick-or-treating... ;)
Actually the only thing I've wanted to do is put an antler on Chugs head like in 'the grinch who stole christmas' doesn't she remind you of the little dog?
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I love the poor dog dressed like a car, cracks me up! Once we tried dressing up our orange cat, Mango. We painted a section of paper towel tube green and stuck it on his head with some elastic banding...he was a pumpkin...haha...he wasn't too pleased, but it was funny :D I think Texas and Chugs would like to dress up and go trick-or-treating... ;)
Actually the only thing I've wanted to do is put an antler on Chugs head like in 'the grinch who stole christmas' doesn't she remind you of the little dog?
Post a Comment