Monday, September 17, 2007

Texas 'N' Chugs study

Texas and Chugs love to help Jeremy study.

Talk about reading over the shoulder!

Just helping Jeremy study....

I love that she likes to use the pillow!

I like this picture of Chugs, the expression is so cute!!!

That's all that's going on here! Jeremy is studying hard and I.....take care of the dogs?



This is Chugs, she is always on my lap or sitting right next to me if I don't let her on my lap. I made Cara and Annalyse a bookmark, then I made them a card to mail it in! Getting crafty! But then I was hurrying to get it in the mail that I forgot to get pictures! So Cara remember to take some! I want to show off my handiwork! I have to show something for my day, my dogs sure aren't helping! Although I teach them 'high five' I'll have to get a picture of it.

2 comments:

fiona said...

Your dogs are the cutest! When do they get their degree from all that studying? Those pictures are funny, so many different snuggling photos! That's true love, huh? They don't care what you're doing, they just want to be with you...by the way, how come you and Cara are so darn crafty?? Is it in the genes?

Hannah Jones said...

I like how Jer studies while watching TV and laying in bed... :)
Cute puppies, Ro!
Love ya!