My sister made this purse for me, it is the first one she made and it turned out perfect and she gave it to me! Plus a make-up bag, and it had make-up in it! How special am I????? Thank you so much, it is a great purse and it even has some pockets inside that are perfect!!! Isn't she the best? and so talented too?
Friday, September 21, 2007
My New Purse
My sister made this purse for me, it is the first one she made and it turned out perfect and she gave it to me! Plus a make-up bag, and it had make-up in it! How special am I????? Thank you so much, it is a great purse and it even has some pockets inside that are perfect!!! Isn't she the best? and so talented too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, those are SO cute!! Very talented, indeed! I think Cara could have a neat little internet business or something with all the cool stuff she makes...it's such a cheerful looking purse, you lucky!
Post a Comment