Most of these images (well all the first four and then all the funny lookin' ones) were taken using Photo Booth on a Mac so they are meant to be funny and distorted.
Great pictures!! I love how huge Chugs' (?...I think, see it's hard for me to tell them apart unless they're together!) eyes look! Your parents are the same as I remember them, you and Cara aren't that different, but RJ and Simon -- wow! All grown up! That's a cool program, I like the different effects it can do.
3 comments:
Great pictures!! I love how huge Chugs' (?...I think, see it's hard for me to tell them apart unless they're together!) eyes look! Your parents are the same as I remember them, you and Cara aren't that different, but RJ and Simon -- wow! All grown up! That's a cool program, I like the different effects it can do.
when did you take those? And whats wrong with moms hair? Simon and the dog are cute!
I agree with Fiona. Wow it has been forever since I saw RJ and Simon.
Post a Comment