At 7:30a.m. Roshelle leigh Evans passed away from complications from cystic fibrosis. I would like to thank all our friends and family for your thoughts and prayers. Funeral details are pending.
I will miss you, Roshelle! You are such a special and wonderful friend!! We're thinking of you, Jeremy, and you are in our prayers. Love, Fiona, Zac, Nuala, and Bran
We will all miss Roshelle... we have many fond memories of her. Jeremy, you and all the family are in our prayers...we can hardly think of anything else today... Love, The Rickers (David & Pauline, etc.)
It was always a pleasure to be in Roshelle's presence her love for her Heavenly Father and her optimism were contangious. I am so grateful for her infulence and example in my life.
Roshelle, I will miss you, as so many others will. You are such a great friend, thank you! You are all in our prayers, and we're thinking of you Jeremy. Love, Erin, Rob, Liam, Brigit and Colin
Roshelle will be greatly missed, she was loved by everyone who met her. Thank you Roshelle for your shining example on this earth, for your strong testimony and for your friendship! Jeremy, you are in our hearts and prayers!! PLEASE let us know what we can do to help!!
I love you Roshelle!!! Jeremy i admire you so much!! She was like a big sister i never had! and she is definatly one of my heros. Just know ive been thinking bout you all day Jeremy.
Every person who knows Roshelle was blessed because of her. Jeremy, you and Ro have been in our prayers for a long time, and will continue to be. We send all our love and more to you at this time. Love, Lee, Hannah, Zach, and Jake
I'll miss you Roshelle! You were one of my best friends growing up and were always so upbeat and positive. Jeremy- you're in our prayers as well as the Ashcroft Family. Love, Sarah, Dan, & baby Ryan
I will miss you too, Roshelle. My son has CF and we were thinking about you and praying for you. For the first time, you'll be able to take a deep breath and fly.
we miss our sweet blog buddy Ro.. Roshelle you will always be in our thoughts . Thanks for sharing you life with us. Big hugs Donna ( the dentist's wife)
Hey Jeremy, this is Angi (one of the many respiratory therapists at the U) I was on vacation when Roshelle passed and I was heart broken when I found out. I hope to see you sometime. She was a special person and so kind hearted and I just wanted to thank you for letting me have he pleasure to help with her treatment. If you need anything please let me know. If you need help with studying or anything. You guys are in my toughts.
15 comments:
I will miss you, Roshelle! You are such a special and wonderful friend!! We're thinking of you, Jeremy, and you are in our prayers. Love, Fiona, Zac, Nuala, and Bran
We will all miss Roshelle... we have many fond memories of her. Jeremy, you and all the family are in our prayers...we can hardly think of anything else today...
Love, The Rickers (David & Pauline, etc.)
It was always a pleasure to be in Roshelle's presence her love for her Heavenly Father and her optimism were contangious. I am so grateful for her infulence and example in my life.
Roshelle, I will miss you, as so many others will. You are such a great friend, thank you! You are all in our prayers, and we're thinking of you Jeremy.
Love,
Erin, Rob, Liam, Brigit and Colin
Roshelle will be greatly missed, she was loved by everyone who met her. Thank you Roshelle for your shining example on this earth, for your strong testimony and for your friendship! Jeremy, you are in our hearts and prayers!! PLEASE let us know what we can do to help!!
Jethro, Traci and Ana Fano
I love you Roshelle!!! Jeremy i admire you so much!! She was like a big sister i never had! and she is definatly one of my heros. Just know ive been thinking bout you all day Jeremy.
Love Tierra
Every person who knows Roshelle was blessed because of her. Jeremy, you and Ro have been in our prayers for a long time, and will continue to be. We send all our love and more to you at this time.
Love,
Lee, Hannah, Zach, and Jake
I'm from cf.com.
I am so sorry for your loss. Roshelle will be greatly missed and you, Jeremy, will be greatly prayed for.
Aspiemom
I'll miss you Roshelle! You were one of my best friends growing up and were always so upbeat and positive. Jeremy- you're in our prayers as well as the Ashcroft Family. Love, Sarah, Dan, & baby Ryan
Jeremy, I don't know what to say, email me and I'll give you my phone number. Call me if you want to talk. I'm so sorry.
mistyb (at) gmail (dot) com
I will miss you too, Roshelle. My son has CF and we were thinking about you and praying for you. For the first time, you'll be able to take a deep breath and fly.
Carey, Tyler, Calvin & Liam
we miss our sweet blog buddy Ro..
Roshelle you will always be in our thoughts .
Thanks for sharing you life with us.
Big hugs
Donna ( the dentist's wife)
I am so sorry for your loss. I only knew Rochelle a little through blogging but could tell she was so special. Hugs your way.
Hey Jeremy, this is Angi (one of the many respiratory therapists at the U) I was on vacation when Roshelle passed and I was heart broken when I found out. I hope to see you sometime. She was a special person and so kind hearted and I just wanted to thank you for letting me have he pleasure to help with her treatment. If you need anything please let me know. If you need help with studying or anything. You guys are in my toughts.
Post a Comment