The afternoon after I woke up, the lady from ultrasound woke me up from my nap, and when I woke up I realized my thighs really hurt, a lot of tingling pain. So I just sat there while she did the ultrasound on my right arm. She diden't find anything, good news. They still don't know what is causing my arm to be twice the size it is. So after she left, I tried to get in a chair, and WOW, was that painful. I couldn't straighten my right leg at all and so I quickly got in the chair, sat down. Boy, did they both hurt!
I tried to get back in bed. That hurt worse. I got in the chair again, and it still hurt. I can't remember if I took my Ativan. I took some Ativan late afternoon and prayed to go to sleep because it hurt so bad. I looked pretty silly with seven or eight pullows in every direction, trying to manipulate my legs so they were set where I wanted them, also my back and head.
(I'm not sure all this is in the right order.) I woke up and got in the chair again because I felt better and my brother arrived. My mom sent up some food, which was perfect timing, because the cafeteria food was so bad. I had ordered spaghetti, but this is what I got.
I started eating while my brother went to the cafeteria. He got back a little past seven. I pulled up the TV guide on the computer to see what we could watch. Normally, we watch a show at 8 that we watch together, but it wasn't on. It wasn't on for three whole weeks. We went to the web site, which said it was on. It said it was on Aug. 5, so my brother looked at his phone and it said it was Aug. 4, and the sign on my wall said it was Aug. 4. My brother usually stays with me on Tuesdays, so we were both confused and found there was nothing to watch on TV! That was sad!
We ended up watching a couple hours of stupid, stupid TV. Since we were both tired, we went to sleep.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment