Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shorter Update

I ate lunch today! May not sound like news to you but I haven't eaten in 10 days! Now I need to add in dinner and breakfast and tons and tons of calories! Speaking of which I have the sweetest friend who sent me some chocolate all the way from Uruguay! I haven't had any yet but I will let you know what it tastes like and her package couldn't have come at a better time, my husband brought it to the hospital and it cheered me up.

7 comments:

fiona said...

Yippee for lunch! Wow, I can't imagine how great it would feel to really eat after that long...I'm glad you got the goods, chocolate is always helpful when feeling not so great. Okay, not always, but often. Anyway, I'm glad you're doing better! Keep us posted...

Carolyn said...

Way to go Fiona. Ok Roshelle I guess I am going to have to get more creative in helping you out. I have your brother on my facebook. Yeah, I just won't wait for a reply anymore. I am taking action ;)

Traci said...

Roshelle you are an amazing person to have to endure all that you do, I can't imagine not be able to eat for 10 days let alone 1 day, thus my "slender" figure hahaha You are in our prays and I hope all goes well that you'll be able to go home soon!!

Rob and Erin said...

Go Roshelle! Way to keep fighting. You're in our prayers.

Rob and Erin said...

I have a question...when you feel up to it. How come there's no green star over Poland? On your visitor map? Do I have to view 10 times in a row or something?? What's a girl gotta do?

Rob and Erin said...

Figured it out, thanks! Hope you got lunch again!

RAPN! said...

Roshelle, we hope you are feeling better! You are in our thoughts and prayers. I started a blog but haven't done much.http://txaggie03becka.blogspot.com
Love, Rebekah, Robb, Brooklyn, and Kailey