
This is the best book! I love the way it was written and Sister Hinckley is such an amazing woman of faith and a great example of what type of woman we should be, reading it has made me want to be so much better, two things that get pointed out a lot are her faith and how she always lifts people up when they are in her presence. Those are two ways I strive to live my life every day too, and since I fall so short I will be saving quotes from the book to uplift me and keep me going and trying again and again.
This is a MUST READ!!!!

2 comments:
Thanks for always sharing your testimony and thank you for alerting us to good books. I love Sis. Hinckley too. She was amazing.
I love Sister Hinckley, I 'll have to read this book. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment