Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Short Update

I finally feel like I can do a short update, the procedure went really well but the pain after was something to deal with, there is a fine line between too much pain mediine and respiratory failure! I don't want you all too think it was 'near death' but a couple times were very touchy.

My lungs are just super special! I once again have all the doctors scratching their heads and trying their best to do all they can do.

I hope this makes since I do have a lot of pain meds in me, just wanted to say I'm still here, still fighting.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I hope you can get out soon.

fiona said...

I'm sorry you're in such pain, I wish you didn't have to go through all this. I'm glad things went fairly well, and of course you're still fighting, that's what you do!!! Thanks for taking the time to update us, we're praying for and thinking of you...