Awwwww...those whines are cuuuuute! and they start out like little yips, so hard to resist!! I like how her little paw kept going up and down...I hope she got some of whatever was tempting her!
How can you resist those beautiful puppydog eyes!? And that's some serious tongue to nose skill. I've been trying for years to be able to touch the end of my nose with my tongue and she can touch the top! What a cutie :0)
3 comments:
Awwwww...those whines are cuuuuute! and they start out like little yips, so hard to resist!! I like how her little paw kept going up and down...I hope she got some of whatever was tempting her!
How can you resist those beautiful puppydog eyes!? And that's some serious tongue to nose skill. I've been trying for years to be able to touch the end of my nose with my tongue and she can touch the top! What a cutie :0)
Zander liked the video! He was making the sounds just like her!
Post a Comment