Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Good..Better..Best..


That is how I wish I felt, instead it goes, Fine..Okay..Blah.. sometimes I feel like one of those all day some days I feel all those ways all day long! I never know if it will be a good day or what kind of day it will be! Take the last two days for example..

Yesterday, tired all day, woke up and two hours later I went back to bed for a couple hours, repeated that pattern all day long! Then today, took a shower, went to lunch and picked up meds, didn't take one nap!!!! And it's not because I forced myself not to I did feel tired and almost took a nap but ended up doing something (okay the internet was finally working and I was reading blogs!) and I still feel fine, not like yesterday where I felt like I couldn't move. I'm so weird!!!!!

I really wish at this time of being blessed with no cable that I could take advantage of it and enrich my mind by reading more or listening to books, but since I've come home from the hospital I can't spend much time reading because it makes me really sleepy, my wonderful parents loaded a ton of books (that I requested) onto an MP3 player so I could listen to them, only problem is when you are that tired (like yesterday) it doesn't do you any good! you tend to fall asleep still! The only thing that works is stupid mindless tv!!!! (I am proud of myself for only watching 2hours yesterday, of course I did sleep alot) so I still need to work on that.

Also today was orientation for Respiratory Therapy School for J, it has been a long road to finally get here but we are here and going!

The best news of all.........I got my haircut!!!! from a professional! I have not been able to find a good stylist and everytime someone else cut my hair I didn't like it and ended up fixing it myself, I finally paid the money and guess what? it was totally worth it! I love my hair it felt so good to have a really great cut and for it to be exactly what I have been wanting for years!!! I know these are a little scary but oh well! So tip your hairstylist big for a job well done!

Sorry I didn't rotate the picture and I know I really need to do my color again.

4 comments:

fiona said...

Wow!! I LOVE the hair! You're so adventurous, I wish I was a little bit more daring hair-wise, you look great!! And congrats to Jeremy, yay!!

I hope you soon have a lot of "best" days, and can stay awake for all those audio books while you're being "blessed with no cable" (I love that!) Feel better!

Hannah Jones said...

IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!

Carolyn said...

Way fun. I need to get mine done again. I have been sick and having lots of blah days too, but I have to get cracking or I won't pass my class.

Rob and Erin said...

So cute Roshelle! I love it!