Saturday, May 31, 2008

What I do....


Why do I not blog more often? basically it comes down to...I don't know...I want to, I think about and write posts in my head all the time, I take a TON of pictures just to put on the blog, so why don't I do it!?!?!?!?! I DON'T KNOW!!! and then when I get behind I then feel like I have a bigger/longer post to do, but then the longer I put it off the more catch-up I have to do! Also I love to read blogs and sometimes get carried away just read them or I go onto LDS.org and start searching the Ensign and talks and pretty soon I have been reading at the computer for a couple hours and have to step away! I have been wanting to post on all the great stuff I have been reading but by the time I'm done I need a break! And last when I'm not feeling good all I feel like is reading not typing or loading pictures so sorry. I also don't have much to report just pictures of dogs to share! I do have more videos to upload, it just takes a long time and then it also takes four tries! So it has to be a time that I have lots of patience! Well onto the only exciting thing that's been happening here lately!

Health update, have been doing good, right after my last post (May 17th) I had some really good days I had energy, felt good, was breathing good, oh it was so nice, but all good things come to an end, I just started feeling more tired, then for the past two days my lung has hurt, we don't thing it's pneumotherax because it hasn't gotten worse, maybe a little pleurisy from all the coughing. I have gained two pounds so that is very good. It's a good thing I was feeling good those few days because this is what J did!

Yep, playing basketball, needless to say he isn't going to be playing basketball anymore (I told him if he did I was cancelling his gym membership!) the only injuries he's ever had (while I've known him) have come from basketball! From the looks of it we thought he might have dislocated it, I've never seen a sprained ankle (okay my sister did have one but all I remember is her propping it up with ice) so I don't know what they look like and this looked like a bone was pushing out!

So he went to the ER and we were blessed that it was just sprained, also blessed that the next day he was walking on it, because I can't take care of him! I can't even take care of me!!!!

The dogs are very sensitive to feelings and know when you don't feel good, they helped Dad feel better...

5 comments:

Cara said...

ooooo that looks gross! Glad he is okay though!
And yea you gained 2 pounds!!!!

Rob and Erin said...

Go Roshelle! Jeremy Jeremy Jeremy, I hope you get better soon, those pictures look awful. The ankle ones. The puppies are awfully cute and I love the one with them cuddled up with Dad.

Carolyn said...

I am glad that you are ok Jeremy. I hope your ankle gets better soon. Roshelle I am glad you were doing a little better. Do you still need meals? Can I help?

MB said...

Hi!
I love your posts! Don't worry about the frequency! I always forget to post and I'm the only one to do it :)

fiona said...

Owwww! That looks so painful!! Poor Jeremy...I'm glad you had some better days, I hope you keep feeling better, and then you will have the energy to share all the great stuff you're finding with us :) Love the pictures, of course, there are never too many pictures of cute puppies. Or gross ankles, haha! Also, I'm sure you're aware of this, but your blog address sounds like "Ta-dah!" Even though it obviously means Two Dogs And A Husband, it's pretty cool, I think, like, "Ta-dah!! Here's my blog!" okay, I'm ending now...can I blame fatigue for this comment?