I just have to post this because I am super proud of myself! I have seen these and have wanted to make one for sometime now, I finally did, and it couldn't be for a more deserving person, I made my mom a hand stitched card, hope she likes it!
And since it's mother's day here is a picture of me with my girls....

5 comments:
That is SO neat. I want to try and make one too. Did you make the template yourself or did you download it somewhere?
You and your girls look so good!
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Way Cute. You are so crafty. I have been wanting to get a dog myself, but I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Wow, I love that card!! How did you do it? You are so talented! That's a very cute picture of you and the girls, it's obvious where they get their good looks from, haha ;) Happy Mother's Day!
The card is lovely! I took it to work to display on my desk, but I didn't want people reading the inside, so I brought it back home. Thanks for all the effort with limited energy!
You look so cute with your girls and your hair! Happy belated Mother's Day
Post a Comment