
I can't believe it! Wal-mart closed at 6pm on Christmas Eve! What about all those really really last minute shoppers???? So we drove down the road...someone had to be open....not that one....not that one....I see cars, GO!!!! YIPPEE for Albertsons they don't close until 9pm! Now I have milk for my morning glass of chocolate milk, Christmas will be alright after all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! things are going good here, I am trying to take some pictures so I can do some posts! Hope everyone has a fun, safe, and loving Christmas.

2 comments:
Hey Roshelle, just wondering if you got my gift in the mail. I hope you got it in time. I am a slacker and send things late. I should have sent it with the Christmas card, but of course wasnt thinking. I hope you had a great Christmas.
That is kinda unbelievable, who can you count on if not W-M??? haha! I'm glad you were able to get your milk for your morning fix, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!
Post a Comment