Saturday, December 8, 2007

Naughty Puggle...


We sometimes take the dogs collars off when they play because they grab onto it and pull the other one around! Well we had their collars on the back of the sofa and this morning my husband found Texas chewing on Chugs!!! She totally chewed off the clippy part! We have bones all over the place why does she want to chew on plastic? Not only that this is the second time this happened (you think we would learn to put them someplace else!) last time she chewed her collar (not the plastic part, the material part, but clean through!) and it was my favorite collar, it had the state of Texas all around it! When my nephew was here I caught her chewing a toy car as well, and a bone was right next to her! I still love her to death:) How could you not love this?

2 comments:

fiona said...

Are you sure you didn't buy the steak-flavored collars by accident? When you're cute you get away with a lot, I've noticed. Ha, that could sound really conceited! What I mean is, I've noticed with our cute rascals...

JnR said...

It's true, she gets in trouble but only for a min.! I need to take a picture of it or get it on camera when she is in trouble she is so darn cute, she sinks down, ears go down, she gives you puppy dog eyes, so so cute!!!:)