
A few days late but Happy New Year! I know I haven't updated the blog I keep waiting to take pictures so I have something to post about! I still haven't taken any pictures but some of you may want to know how we are doing.
Christmas was very good, people were very generous and giving to us this year, I do have a picture of Chugs with her christmas bone, they also got a hula hoop so I can teach them how to jump through it! Texas is afraid of it but she loves treats so she tries to push her fear aside to get to that treat!
The new year has started and Jeremy started school today, and what a full load it will be! My health is doing well, as always just trying to gain some weight back!
Here are two of my favorite pictures of the dogs:

4 comments:
I want you to know that when I scrolled down to the pictures of the dogs Zander said uggs! uggs! he still remembers them!
That's so awesome! If he can remember my dogs he can remember me right?
I am glad to hear that you had a good Christmas. I have sent a couple of emails. NOt sure if you have gotten them? Anyways, I am happy that you are doing good.
hahaha! Poor Texas, afraid of the hula hoop! I take it Chugs just leaps on through? I'm so glad you're doing okay health-wise, you should eat Almond Roca cookies, sooo much butter. Okay, okay, go after the good fats instead. (But maybe a few of those cookies ;)
Post a Comment