1.What is your occupation? Wife
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? nothing
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Heavenly Chicken with Rice (I've posted the recipe but will again)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White (nobody every uses white so I would stay nice and new)
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Home Health Lady
8. How old are you today? 27
9. Favorite drink? Brazilian Lemonade
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball (Go Spurs!) and Football (Go Patriots!)
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Of course:)
12. Favorite Pets? Dogs
13. favorite food? at the moment the Heavenly Chicken and Rice, snack food is Cherry Sours which Wal-Mart never has!
14. What was the last movie you watched? All Dogs go to Heaven
15. Favorite holiday of the year? Thanksgiving (it's all about the food)
16. What do you do to vent anger? Anger is a strong word, if I'm upset I need to be alone to think and calm down, then talking about it helps.
17. Favorite childhood toy? I loved legos, logs, blocks, and cars.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? fall, it has a crispness to it and I love it to be cold at night to sleep!
19. Hugs or kisses? Kisses only from my husband, hugs from everyone else (if they aren't sick).
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
21. Who is most likely to respond via blog? I hope everyone who reads my blog will because these things are fun to read.
22. Living arrangements? I live in a very spacious basement (remember, love the cold better)
23. When was the last time you cried? Last week, this week, it all runs together! Whenever I think of how wonderful my husband is!
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, boxes
25. Favorite smells? 1) a good dinner! 2) clean sheets!
26. What did you do last night? Watched tv, folded laundry, unloaded dishwasher.
27. What inspires you? My husband, other people who struggle through challenges.
28. What are you afraid of? running out of oxygen
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Ostrich is the all-time best and Buffalo is second (you can get a buffalo burger from Fuddrucker's)
30. Favorite dog breed? I have to get two, a Puggle (pug/beagle) and a Chug (chihuahua/pug)!
31. How many years at your current job? Being a wife isn't a job, I have been a mother of two dogs for almost two years now!
32. Favorite place you've ever been? Down in Texas with my niece and nephew:)
33. How many states have you lived in? that I remember is only 3, but I have technically lived in more.
34. Favorite day of the week? Sunday (Jeremy's home from school all day)
35. Ever driven motorcycle or heavy machinery? No
36. Who's your favorite NFL team? Patriots!!!!
37. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? No way!
Now that you've read this, consider yourself Tagged and put it on your blog!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Doh! you already posted the recipe? Obviously it did not register at the time, sorry! And, YEAH, go Spurs!!
Post a Comment