Saturday, October 6, 2007

Visitors


We have had quite a few visitors this weekend, Jeff and Miranda from Texas stayed with us Thursday and Friday, they treated us to dinner at Carrabas and it was soooo delicious, thanks again! And then we drove through the canyon (Alpine) and took pictures, it was pretty, here are my favorite pictures.



We also had a visit from my brother Simon and his Friend Tierra and her dog Mya! They not only brought pizza with them but a nerd blizzard too! (no other DQ's in Utah serve a nerd blizzard, and we don't even have a DQ down here anymore they closed!) It was a great surprise and I loved every bite! Thanks!


I thought the dogs would have more fun with Mya but they just sniffed each other and followed Mya around, Texas and Chugs were way more excited to see Simon and Tierra. Do you know how hard it is to try and take a picture with three dogs? Hard! Here is our hard work:




A big thanks to all our visitors we had fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics look great. Thanks for taking them. Texas and Chugs are the cutest (except for Belle and Beaux of course.)

JnR said...

So sorry I forgot a picture of Belle and Beaux!!!! I will fix that!

fiona said...

I've NEVER had a nerd blizzard!! They must be good...I love the tropical ones, or snickers, or reese's...mmmm...