Friday, October 12, 2007

Update on Texas....

She came home last night and was much better, she will take benedryl every 8 hrs. today and some other pill for a week! When we went to bed I didn't want to stick her in her pen alone and so she went to bed with us but was very restless and still itching so I was worried about her and also me because I really wanted to go to sleep! But I couldn't just stick her in the other room and forget about her! Finally she setteled down and was fine the rest of the night (or at least I think so, I slept fine!) Today she is doing good, almost back to her old self.

Well today is our 5th anniversary!!!!! I need to go get ready for dinner, I'll post about it tomorrow:)

2 comments:

fiona said...

Hooray! What a relief! I'm glad you slept well, she needs a well-rested mommy to take care of her...;) And happy anniversary!

Emilee said...

I hope you had a good anniversary. I am glad to see that the doggies are doing good and especially Texas. Scary.