I love going to the park on sunday with the dogs it's so peaceful just sitting there thinking.... watching the dogs run around... I need to practice action shots with the camera I didn't do it right... And here I am with my doggies:)
I totally commented here, then when I submitted it, my computer went offline, so it didn't go through, and then I kept thinking I'd already done it, ya know? I was just going to say, I love the mountains!!! And, that looks like fun, park time with the dogs. You don't hafta leash them? Is it a dog park or do you just have well-behaved pups? ;)
It's not really a park, it's really the church's baseball field, and I don't know if they are suppose to be on leashes! It's not that they are well-behaved or trained, they will run around the whole place but even on walks they like to keep us in view, they just love us so much!
Texas is almost back to her old self, not 100% yet but at least much better.
3 comments:
I totally commented here, then when I submitted it, my computer went offline, so it didn't go through, and then I kept thinking I'd already done it, ya know? I was just going to say, I love the mountains!!! And, that looks like fun, park time with the dogs. You don't hafta leash them? Is it a dog park or do you just have well-behaved pups? ;)
And it looks Texas is back to her old self :D
It's not really a park, it's really the church's baseball field, and I don't know if they are suppose to be on leashes! It's not that they are well-behaved or trained, they will run around the whole place but even on walks they like to keep us in view, they just love us so much!
Texas is almost back to her old self, not 100% yet but at least much better.
Post a Comment