Just trying this video thing, here's one of the dogs playing tug o' war. The sound is just the TV on about tsunami's. Give me a little break it's my first video!
Great job on the video! Your dogs are so fun! And I was just thinking that they're kinda like my twins...they look somewhat like each other, but you can tell them apart more and more quickly the more you get to know them (even through pictures :) And they're not even related! At least I don't think they are...
2 comments:
Cool! now I need to try a video!
did you use your camera? I love the pictures of Jeremys hiking trip.
Great job on the video! Your dogs are so fun! And I was just thinking that they're kinda like my twins...they look somewhat like each other, but you can tell them apart more and more quickly the more you get to know them (even through pictures :) And they're not even related! At least I don't think they are...
Post a Comment