Monday, August 6, 2007

What a weekend

So just another weekend for us! I was admitted on friday afternoon and released sunday afternoon, still a little too long in my book. If I'm feeling okay I can't take the no sleep, it hurts worse than what I'm in there for! Chugs and Texas came to visit me on Saturday and Jeremy said that when he pulled into the parking garage that Chugs started crying!!!! And when she got to my room is was so so happy to see me! She has come quite a few times to see me in the hospital.

And if I only had a camera it would have been a great picture, Chugs was sitting, looking out the window and would do a low growl and huff when she saw people walking in a walkway a couple floors down!!! Texas was pretty excited, mostly just to be out and she loves seeing new people.

I'm doing well, amazing how you feel after a couple bad nights you get a good sleep and you feel so much better! I hope it lasts!

No comments: