Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hair Day

Today I did my great friend Hannah's hair, we highlighted it today, I miss doing so much hair, I love it soooo much!!!! While she was processing she asked me to give her little boy his first haircut, I also gave her older son his first haircut! (and have continued to cut his hair until they decided to just start buzzing it!) Here is cute little Jake getting his haircut. I wish I would have taken pictures of Hannah's hair too.


3 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
You're the best!!

fiona said...

Jake's cute, he's such a young little guy! Was he wiggly? I wish you could do my hair again, the last time was, what, 2002??? I REALLY liked how you cut it...hmmm...that's worth a trip to UT ;)

JnR said...

Definately worth a trip to Utah! That's what Cara does!!!! :)