Okay I think I got it, I think I can put some photos on the blog,Yippe! Here are some from last night, speaking of which, they havde spent the night twice so far and are really good dogs, the first night Chugs barked whenever someone came in the room (and I know you know how often that is! at leat for me it's every hour. But they have really enjoyed being up here you can tell, they love to fight and play again and just be with us, be a family again. Hope these pictures turned out okay, remember it's a phone camera!
It worked well. I have a goal to come see ya by the end of the week. If you could email me or something so I know what hospital you are at that would be great.
Ok, I guess I'm dumb but, I didn't know you could have doggies at the hospital! That's SOOO cool! I don't know if you check my blog but, I hope to be updating it soon. My husband has the computer right now though...(I'm checking your blog at work! Shhhh, don't tell!!!) Hang in there girl! You're a strong one!
4 comments:
It worked well. I have a goal to come see ya by the end of the week. If you could email me or something so I know what hospital you are at that would be great.
Your so sweet! Thankyou for the b-day post! Love your guts!!! :)
Thats a good camera phone the pictures came out real clear!
Ok, I guess I'm dumb but, I didn't know you could have doggies at the hospital! That's SOOO cool!
I don't know if you check my blog but, I hope to be updating it soon. My husband has the computer right now though...(I'm checking your blog at work! Shhhh, don't tell!!!)
Hang in there girl! You're a strong one!
Post a Comment