Not much else to do but take and edit photos! Now that I have a system worked out. I have a great post in my head for next time (or as soon as I can) so check back... I just cropped these and love them....
Alright, we're home now, so I can keep up with blogs again! Texas and Chugs are so cute, they're so well-behaved, too! Our dogs were never like that...I really hope you're feeling better, are you still able to enjoy all that yummy food you talked about earlier?
2 comments:
Thanks so much for keeping us updated. I would so like to come see you, but I don't even know exactly where you are. Let me know.
Alright, we're home now, so I can keep up with blogs again! Texas and Chugs are so cute, they're so well-behaved, too! Our dogs were never like that...I really hope you're feeling better, are you still able to enjoy all that yummy food you talked about earlier?
Post a Comment