Well, still here, still here. I can't believe how fast time goes. Since the last update I got my big chest tube pulled so that was so nice I can move around so much better and don't have to lean on my right side so much! I am also getting out of bed everyday, need to get walking the halls, I have also been off the bi-pap during the day for a couple hours at a time so that is really good, yesterday I was off the bi-pap for 5 hours (I would put the bi-pap on occasionally for 10mins. or so) I just had a lot of visitors!
We thought my small chest tube might be coming out tomorrow but they saw a little leak this morning so now it will be delayed at least another day if there is no leak tomorrow! I don't care because I want to make sure they don't pull it if there is a leak! No going back to square one for me!
Just trying to eat and get some calories in I am burning at least twice as much as I am taking in! I have to give a huge thanks to my family for helping me out and bringing me good food and snacks. They have also been visiting a lot and hanging out with me, I have really liked getting to hang out with my brothers more and getting to know them better.
Gotta go read blogs now!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Roshelle, it sounds like things are getting better. I really do think about you and Jeremy a lot and if we can we'd like to come visit. What hospital are you in and what are the rules for visitors? Let me know, hope you continue to get better!!
I'm glad you got the big tube pulled, hopefully the leak is gone by tomorrow and you can get that other one out! Eat, eat, eat! And that's a nice bonus, getting to hang out with your brothers more. It's great that you're feeling better! Hope you get out soon...
I echo everything said. What hospital and I am glad you have had some time with your brothers.
Post a Comment