It finally snowed! And not just a little! Yippee!!!! I like that it shows the snow still falling... What is with her keeping her front paw up? I like how the only prints in the snow are doggie prints!
That's so gorgeous!! It looks so nice and Christmas-y, those are beautiful pictures! It's HOT here, of course. We were sitting by the Christmas tree and I got an urge for a fire and hot cocoa, then looked outside and the urge was gone. I'll probably come look at these pics a lot! So, thanks! :D
2 comments:
That's so gorgeous!! It looks so nice and Christmas-y, those are beautiful pictures! It's HOT here, of course. We were sitting by the Christmas tree and I got an urge for a fire and hot cocoa, then looked outside and the urge was gone. I'll probably come look at these pics a lot! So, thanks! :D
Great pics- you've got an awesome camera!
Merry Christmas!
Love ya!
Post a Comment