Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Roshelle!

I miss Roshelle asking me what I bought her on March 1st and my typical dumb look of it's not your birthday yet dear. In typical Roshelle fashion, she say's it's my birthday month and I should get something everyday of the month. Hmmm...spoiled brattttt!!! I remember one birthday when we had this conversation I reached down and kissed her on the lips and wished her happy birthday. She said, your not getting off that easy, you have to do something little for me each day of the month and so the tradition started.

Happy Birthday Roshelle! I'm glad you have been around me the last couple of day's. You have been so close that I at times could've reached out and touched you. Thank You! I miss you beyond what my finite mind can comprehend, my soul hungers to be with you, and their is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you or miss you. Happy Birthday my LOVE!

2 comments:

fiona said...

Happy Birthday, Roshelle! I've been thinking of her all day, too. What a sweet post! And that sounds so like her, haha! Thanks for sharing :D

MB said...

Happy Birthday Roshelle!