




My sister in-law Cara and her husband Justin flew me down to San Antonio for Christmas break. I had fun down there talking about old times and new ones as well. It was fun to be able to play with their children and spend time with them. I got lots of baby cuddles so I won't do something stupid like go get married so I can be a father. I got my share of Cara's excellent cooking and a good dose of tex-mex and BBQ. I enjoyed watching their kids tear open their Christmas presents on Christmas day. I've never have been on the adult end of things and so I loved watching the joy on their little faces.
I had the opportunity to rent a car and go down to Houston for a few day's as well. I ate lunch with my parents and brother twice and saw their home for the first time down there. I spent time with my friend Robb and Rebekah and their two little girls. I was able to see some old friends while playing basketball one night with them.

4 comments:
I'm glad that you were able to have a good christmas and be surrounded by family. I hope you are doing well.
Glad to hear things were good over Christmas! So I don't know if you've heard but Alle is pregnant! She's due in September.
How great that you were able to have such a nice visit! Lucky you, getting to sample Cara's cooking! She always posts such tantalizing dishes on her blog, always makes me hungry...
I'm also glad you didn't injure yourself playing bball ;)
Sounds like a blast! I'm jealous! (And sad, I won't be going back to Houston much now that my brother moved to CO!)
Post a Comment