
I remember sitting outside the University of Utah Hospital in August of 2006, I was losing hope that Roshelle would survive this hospital visit, and I was heart broken. I looked across the valley to behold the rain filled sky and the lighting crashing to the ground off in the distance, and the smell of rain. What I saw, was truly how I felt inside, I felt that I was being engulfed in a storm.
This was the moment when I felt the true welding of the temple sealing. I knew without a doubt that death or hell could not separate us, it was absolutely unbreakable. It was an amazing experience! I felt that link again in April of 2008, after Roshelle coughed up blood in the hospital, we thought that it was the end, and we cried in each others arms, and said our goodbyes. I felt it throughout her last hospitalization, it helped me in those last few hours of her life as she sat in my arms for the last time on this earth. I remember thinking about all the memories that I had of her and I just cried softly as she faded off to sleep. Theirs not a day that goes by that I don't feel that eternal bond between us
I'm thankful for the Temples that now dot the world, I'm thankful for the sealing power of the Priesthood of God. I'm eternally thankful that the two of us put the Lord first in our lives and honored our covenants. I know families can be together for ever, I know this in some of the most intimate way's, and because I'm living it..

No comments:
Post a Comment