Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Moving on

Moving on. How does one do this when you still live in the life that you once shared together. I walk into the house and expect to see her on the couch. I walk into the different rooms of the house looking for her and she's not there. My phone rings and I look to see if its her. I wake up in the middle of the night crying and calling out her name. I search Roshelle's friends and families blogs hoping that I some how might find her or I learn something new about her. Moving on. Hmmmmm, maybe one day.

6 comments:

fiona said...

Oh, Jeremy, my heart is breaking for you! When I opened Google Reader and saw a post on her (well, y'all's) blog, my heart jumped into my throat and I wanted to cry. I think of her so often, and can't even imagine how difficult it is for you...I'm so thankful to know we'll all see her again, and that you two are sealed for eternity. She loves you so much, and she was always bragging about you! :) You made her so happy. But that doesn't make missing her now any easier...we're thinking of you.

Carolyn said...

I agree with Fiona. Roshelle is so special and I know she felt blessed to be your wife. We are thinking about you and you are in our prayers. Hang in there.

Traci said...

I can't imagine what your going thru and how it feels, but we think of you often and you are still in our prayers! We love you Jeremy and will always be here when you need us!

MB said...

I'm so sorry Jeremy! I hope you are OK...I am available to talk. Let me know how you are doing/if you need anything.

Cara said...

I'm right there with ya! You made my heart jump when you called and caller id showed Roshelle! I know this is way harder for you then the rest of us because she is your other half! hang in there! We love you!

Hannah Jones said...

We love you too Jeremy.
xoxo