So now onto pictures I have lots more to come! This one is Texas saying don't leave me out of the blog! She really was resting right on my arm!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
New Blog/Old Blog...
Are you a little confused? Yes this is the old blog, yes it is the new blog too! the best of both worlds if you ask me, I am just a little slow in knowing how I could change my old blog enough to make it a new blog (make sense?) so now you have all my wonderful old posts to look back and read (when and if you ever become extremely bored) and new posts to look forward too!
So now onto pictures I have lots more to come! This one is Texas saying don't leave me out of the blog! She really was resting right on my arm!

So now onto pictures I have lots more to come! This one is Texas saying don't leave me out of the blog! She really was resting right on my arm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you're back! I was going to miss your old blog! Now I can read over the past posts! :)
An Ambulance?! Girl- you need to share more details! I hope you are outta the hospital soon. There's no place like home!
Love you!
~H
Hey, I had no idea you could do this, put your whole blog on a new address pretty much! Very cool to know if ever we want to change ours. I'm glad you were able to merge it all. When I opened google reader and saw you had 25 new posts I was sure surprised! But it was because of your "new" old posts! (not that I wasn't excited to read 25 new posts ;)
And cute pictures of Texas! She's like a cat that plops down on your newspaper or whatever so she gets the attention. Also, those pictures look so peaceful, with Pres. Hinckley's book and stuff, you're making me want to go read the Ensign!
Post a Comment